Sunday, February 19, 2006

Cinco Mil

Five thousand hits since I created this blog on November 12th of last year.


I have no idea whether this is anything impressive in terms of the blogosphere, and don't really care. I just felt like celebrating; and I celebrate thanks to all of you out there who have been visiting and, occasionally, commenting on The Continuum.

(Y saludos a mi suegro, Silvio, que tanto a contribuido a ese numero).

I shall be leaving for Jerusalem in about half an hour. More later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O God, our heavenly Father, whose glory fills the whole
creation, and whose presence we find wherever we go: Preserve
those who travel [in particular Your servant Albion]; surround
them with your loving care; protect them from every danger;
and bring them in safety to their journey's end; through
Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.g